Posts Tagged ‘patio furniture manufacturer’
Balinese people have a reputation for coming up with great garden decoration on their homes and buildings. Balinese gardens are known for their lush green foliage and distinctive uses for teak. Because of the unique decoration, that cant be found easily even in other cities of the country, visitors often come home from Bali and bring a bit of the Indonesian-Balinese style of garden decorating upon their return. One of the major inspiration to garden decorating of Balinese includes coloring
If you want to adapt Balinese garden decorating in your home, a tip you can apply is using a splash of orange, purple and gold for your garden. Why orange, purple and gold? Well first, Orange is considered a spiritual color in Bali, and its often used by Balinese people in decorating, not just garden decorating but other fields as well. Choose bright orange pots of different sizes to place throughout your garden and backyard. Add the various sizes with various shapes and styles as well to create a variation of interesting objects.
On the other hand, purple is a color that symbolizes loyalty to the country and the citizens, as well as personal integrity of the mind and soul. Whereas gold is a color that symbolizes sincerity and generosity towards others. This orange, purple and gold theme can also be mirrored in the fabric selection of your backyard patio furniture cushions and pillows.
Originally posted 2011-09-24 16:19:52. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Wicker patio furniture continues to be an favorable furniture product. Its unique manufacturing technique (usually handmade) can only be done by professionals, who know how to work with the materials. wicker patio furniture has considerable strength to go along with its amazing beauty. If you plan to purchase a wicker patio furniture, choose one with the quality to last for a long time. Regardless of that, wicker patio furniture can bring many benefits that other kinds of furnitures dont for homeowners, here are some of the benefits, to name a few :
* Keeps you from costly repairs or upgrades: Wicker patio furniture costs more than the cheap plastics you will find in retail chains, but the true craftsmanship costs you less over time. Wicker patio furniture can stand for decades of everyday use with minimal effort devoted to upkeep. Since wicker patio furniture is crafted completely from natural materials, it is a product that can withstand natures worst conditions.
* Gives your outdoor living area a natural look: The natural materials feel at one with nature. This reality makes wicker patio furniture an excellent choice of decoration for your outdoor living area.
* Provides you with many seating options: Wicker patio furniture comes in a variety of options. You can choose a lighter or darker material depending on preference. You can purchase one chair or a whole outdoor dining set. No matter what you are looking for in a seating arrangement, wicker patio furniture affords you the options to stay in control of the world around you.
* Produces a comfortable arrangement for entertaining guests: Cheap plastic patio furniture may give your guests a place to sit, but it wont offer the comfort of wicker. Natural furniture such as wicker is strong, but it also has enough give to soothe guests and withstand the wear and tear. When you choose wicker patio furniture as the primary furnishing selection for your outdoor living area, you are telling your guests that you care about their comfort.
* Scores compliments and admiration: No one wants an eyesore polluting the backyard. Wicker patio furniture is as beautiful as it is comfortable and durable. When you choose it to furnish your backyard, your guests will always be complimentary, and will likely be jealous that your yard has timeless beauty that will never be out of style.
Whether you are in need of indoor or outdoor furnitures, wicker furnitures is no doubt a highly recommended choice. It can withstand years of normal use, it doesnt require you to invest in costly treatment methods and tt holds up to wear and tear as well as changing trends. If you are thinking about purchasing a furniture set for your indoor or outdoor living area, and you want to get the most for your money, let the debates begin and end with wicker.
Originally posted 2011-09-24 16:19:55. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Teak is a perfect material for both outdoor and indoor furniture. However, you should also be aware that not all teak wood are of the same quality, or worse, not all are even real teak furnitures. If you are an amateur in teak selecting, you might not understand which furniture are original teak and which are not. Moreover, several kinds of wood can resemble others, which makes people increasingly unaware of original and replicas of teak wood. Fortunately for you, teak wood has special characteristics which differ with other woods. However other furnitures may seem to look like teak, there is always a distinctive feature that differs teak from other woods. Here are some of the characteristics of original teak furniture:
1. Appearance of teak wood
The first thing you have to know is the appearance of teak wood. Heartwood is dark golden-brown to dark golden-yellow to rich brown in color with darker chocolate-colored brown streaks. Sapwood is white to pale yellow. Texture is fairly coarse and uneven. Grain is straight, occasionally wavy.
2. Teak does not splinter.
Teak wood does not feel like other woods. It is a close-grained hardwood with high natural oil and rubber content. It is one of the hardest of all timbers. Once you put your hand on teak wood you will be able to tell the difference between teak and other wood types. Teak does not splinter. If you rub your hands across the surface of a piece of wood you should be able to quickly tell if it is a teak or not.
3. Teak has a very light fragrant smell
Teak contains silica, calcium, rubber and natural oil which release a distinct smell. You will smell a very light fragrant smell, coming from the wood. Its an earthy smell, but one that is different from other freshly cut woods. Teak gets this smell from the oils that are heavily embedded in the wood.
There you are, 3 basic characteristics of original teak. As a start, you might not get the sense immediately, but with a little practice and experience, you should be able to tell eventually.
Originally posted 2011-09-24 16:19:59. Republished by Blog Post Promoter